People love saving money. Even the biggest spendthrift is still excited about finding a great deal. Bottom line: You want to keep as much dough as possible to spend on the fun stuff (or build up your savings if you’re feeling responsible). That’s why most of you already have the Groupon app on your phone. (If you don’t, you totally should.) Now you can save even more without taking up any extra storage space on your phone. You’ve probably seen that Groupon now has coupons available but are you losing out on free money because you don’t realize all of the ways to use it? Stop losing and start saving, especially on travel!
Stop losing out on free money by utilizing your phone apps! #ad #GrouponCoupon Click To Tweet
Convenience of One Application
Instead of having an app for every store and coupon database, everything is in one place. This saves you valuable space on your phone for the things that matter like those vacation photos. If you already have the app, you already have the coupons. Simply open up Groupon, click on the coupons tab, and search by store or category for what you need.
Great for Travel
This is one the big ways you’re losing out. Most people don’t think about using their phone apps when they travel but you should. This isn’t just for saving on hotels and car rentals (although you totally can). Here are some other great ideas for using the Groupon app when travelling:
- Restaurants – When you travel you tend to eat out more. Save some cash by looking up coupons for your family’s favorite restaurants. Also, if you’re in an unfamiliar area, search for food coupons by zip code to find out what’s available in the area.
- Automotive Needs – Again, while you can save on rental cars with Groupon, there are other needs that may crop up while traveling. If you have car troubles while out of town, search the app for discounts at places like Advance Auto Parts and service centers!
Save on the Everyday
These coupons are not just for clothes and restaurants. They will save you money on tons of necessities too. You can save on:
- Memberships – Find discounts on memberships to places like Sam’s Club and Amazon Prime.
- Self-Improvement – Groupon has coupons for items like Rosetta Stone if you’re looking to expand your fluency. You will also find discounts on fitness equipment to get ready for the beach this summer.
- Finances – Get your finances in order with discounts on Quicken software, Manilla financial organizer, and checks.
- Insurance – You know that stuff you’re already paying for anyway like pet insurance and car insurance? You can even find coupons to save on these.
If you’re going to have an application taking up space on your phone it is important to make sure you are utilizing it to its full capacity. With the Groupon app you would also be losing out on valuable savings. Now that you know, how will you use Groupon Coupons to save? Do you have extra tips to use them on vacation? I’d love to hear your advice and ideas in the comments!