March is almost here and that means it’s time to start getting ready for St. Patrick’s day. To get your creative juices flowing, here are some easy St. Patrick’s Day crafts to make this weekend!
The 17th will be here before you know it. You'll be ready for shenanigans in no time with these St. Patrick's Day crafts to make this weekend! Click To Tweet
St. Patrick’s Day is one of the few holidays where I am all about the clothes and accessories. I have owned countless Hello Kitty shirts themed for the holiday and love creating my own unique accessories to wear.
Even now when I don’t go anywhere to celebrate, I still love getting dressed up with the kiddos and parading around the house blasting Flogging Molly. Something about the whole thing is simply a blast.
Before I start sharing new St. Patrick’s Day crafts with you on Friday, I wanted to kick off the week with some crafts that you can get started on right now.
Dollar Store St. Patrick’s Day Wreath (Our Crafty Mom)
You have to love the endless possibility of dollar store finds, like this easy (not-to-mention, budget-friendly) St. Patrick’s day wreath. It’s the perfect way to dress up your door for the holiday.
DIY Wood Shim Shamrock (A Wonderful Thought)
Of course, you can’t forget the mantle. This wood shim shamrock would look great with any decor.
St. Patrick’s Day Banner (Dagmar Bleasdale)
When you’re decorating your mantle, add this St. Patrick’s Day banner for more holiday decoration. Perfect for a party or celebrating with the kiddos.
Easy Embroidery with Felt Buttons for St. Patrick’s Day (Adventures of a DIY Mom)
Need some easy wall decor to put up this year? How about this super easy embroidery idea made with felt buttons!
Boxwood Topiaries Garland St. Patrick’s Day Mantle (Made in a Day)
These topiaries are awesome if you need versatile decor. Put the up for St. Patrick’s Day, then add some florals or bright decorative eggs for Spring and Easter.
St. Pats Party Hats (DIY Adulation)
Don’t forget to rock your style on St. Patrick’s Day! These super adorable party hats are super easy to make and you can get everything you need to make them at the Dollar Tree!
Rae Dunn Inspired Happy St. Patrick’s Day Sign (Cookies, Coffee, and Crafts)
Do you love the simple look of Rae Dunn decor? If so you will go nuts for this Rae Dunn inspired St. Patrick’s Day craft! It’s beautiful, easy to make, and perfect to set on your mantle or on a shelf during March.
DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Pin Craft (My Pinterventures)
Kids out of green clothes that fit this year? Your kiddos will be 100% pinch-proof with these adorable shamrock pins on their outfits.
You’ll be ready for shenanigans in no time with these St. Patrick’s Day crafts to make this weekend! Grab your craft supplies and crank up the Flogging Molly and you’re ready for a relaxing and rejuvenating make session. Don’t forget to come back on Friday for the first St. Patrick’s Day craft of the year from me!
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #243!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Have a recipe, craft, DIY project, home tour, or helpful tip/hack? Come share it on the #merrymonday #linkparty! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features in February:
- Recipe themes – Chocolate, cherries, potatoes, hot breakfasts, brownies, muffins, chili, strawberries.
- Home – Organization ideas, cleaning tips, printables
- Occasions – Spring, St. Patrick’s Day
- Crafts & Activities – Spring and St. Patrick’s Day crafts, games, and activities.
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.