Already missing the beach now that vacation is over? Bring some of those carefree vacation vibes home with these beachy decor ideas! They’re the perfect DIY way to add that tropical touch to your everyday.
Missing the beach now that vacation is over? Bring some of those carefree vacation vibes home with these beachy decor ideas! Click To Tweet
These DIY projects are an easy way to create your own little private oasis. Create a beachy dining room where you can drink your morning coffee and prep for your day. Turn the master bathroom into a tropical retreat for ultimate relaxation. Whatever you choose, you’ll love having your own private beachy retreat.
DIY Shell Print Napkins (Kreativ K)
These easy napkins are the perfect accessory for a beachy dining room table. Easily customize them to fit your decor color scheme, too!
Blue Pineapple Painted Serving Tray (Sparkle Living)
Raise your hand if your are absolutely in love with this serving tray!! The colors are gorgeous and it is surprisingly easy to make. So pretty, you’ll want to display it all year long.
Painting Watercolor On Canvas (The Red Painted Cottage)
This tutorial isn’t specifically beachy. She gives you tips for how to paint watercolor designs on canvas in general but the artwork is so beautiful I had to include it. If you’re handy with a paint brush you can make your own gorgeous variations.
Seaside Art from a Hidden Treasure (The Boondocks Blog)
This upcycled treasure wonderfully marries beachy design with industrial chic! Make it from found items in your home for your own unique decor.
How To Make A Beach Crab Sign Using Rocks (Kreativ K)
Can you believe this is made with shells?! This is the perfect piece to create a beachy gallery wall in your home.
4 Easy Palm Leaf DIY’s (Crafty Lumberjacks)
These palm leaf DIY’s help you add that tropical touch to your decor with trays, lamps, and more!
DIY Sea Glass Rope Lantern (A Wonderful Thought)
This gorgeous piece of decor is made from recycling those old jars! Grab your glue gun and get ready for beautiful beachy decor.
DIY Seashell Decor (Suzy’s Sitcom)
This welcome sign would make a perfect beachy centerpiece for your dining room. It is another project that is easy to customize to your color scheme.
DIY Drift Wood Mirrors (Happy Deal, Happy Day)
Who doesn’t love driftwood projects? This mirror is easy and gorgeous. You will want to make one for every room in your home!
Nautical Come Sail Away Pillow Tutorial (H20 Bungalow)
Don’t forget the softer touches in your beachy decor. This DIY pillow is just what you need to throw in your favorite comfy reading chair.
DIY Beach Sunset Painted Rock Magnet (DIY Adulation)
Lastly, of course, I had to include this painted rock magnet. It is the truest way to bring a small piece of your actual beach vacation home with you.
Which of these DIY beachy decor ideas are going in your home this summer? I see a coastal bathroom makeover in our future, for sure. Until then, it’s time to check out this week’s Merry Monday link party. Share your awesome ideas and see what everyone else is sharing. You may even find some more beachy decor ideas down there!
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #213
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up your latest post on #MerryMonday 213 #linkparty! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Merry Monday Link Party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #213
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – Baked beans, Picnic dishes, hot dogs, ice cream, fried chicken, cheesecakes, & lasagnas
- Home – summer decor and home tours, & farmhouse tours
- Occasions – Summer travel tips, Pool party ideas, Back to School
- Crafts & Activities – all things Summer – kid activities, patriotic crafts, and outdoor fun. Farmhouse crafts/DIY projects.
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.