Once you have your summer activities scheduled it is time to start thinking about how to keep cool. After a long day in the sun with the kiddos you need to cool down. What better way than with these sweet frozen treats to beat the heat?
After a long day in the sun with the kiddos cool down with these sweet frozen treats to beat the heat? Click To Tweet
During the summer I am the one freaking out when the Kona Ice truck comes, not the kids. I absolutely love loading up my sno-cone with a million different flavors. It is the ultimate summer treat.
Unfortunately, weekly Kona Ice treats would absolutely destroy our budget. Instead, we save money by making our own cool treats. You can too with these delicious recipes.
No Churn Key Lime Pie Ice Cream (Domestically Creative)
If you love key lime pie then you will go crazy for this delicious ice cream. Whip it up for a fruity, creamy treat to cool down with.
Dairy-Free Raspberry Coconut Pops (Play Dates to Parties)
Words cannot express how amazing these frozen pops look! Make a large batch to pull out anytime the kids ask for dessert.
Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream (Mommy Hates Cooking)
Heads up peanut butter lovers, this one’s for you! Mine will definitely topped with some hot fudge. What will you top yours with?
Strawberry Basil Granita (Play Dates to Parties)
Go for a more sophisticated dessert with this amazing granita! This is the perfect dessert to wow your guests or take your family dinner to the next level.
Margarita Ice Cream (All That’s Jas)
Don’t forget to take some time for you this summer, too. Enjoy a moms night on the deck and serve up this delicious margarita ice cream.
Easy No-Bake Lemon Icebox Pie (Rose Bakes)
More of a fix it and forget it kind of mom? Then this icebox pie is perfect for you!
Frosted Lemonade (Delightful’E’Made)
Who doesn’t love a delicious frozen lemon treat? This frosted lemonade is a fantastic way to beat the heat and feel refreshed.
Lavender Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe (Home Cooking Memories)
This is another decadent dessert to enjoy this summer. If you love lavender then you will adore these ice cream sandwiches.
Easy Homemade Blueberry Nice Cream Recipe (She Saved)
Looking for a sweet frozen treat to beat the summer heat that you can feel good about? With only 3 delicious ingredients, you can have dessert every day guilt-free.
Whipped Frozen Cinnamon Pear Pies (DIY Adulation)
Like a little crunch with your ice cream? You will love these frozen pear pies. They are sweet, crunchy, and smooth to satisfy your taste buds.
Which one of these sweet frozen treats to beat the heat is going on your list this summer? Don’t worry, you can still indulge in that Kona Ice occasionally. I definitely will be at least once this summer. These treats are great for the rest of break, though.
Now that we have ideas to stock the freezer over summer break, it’s time to start the party. Link up your latest and greatest at the Merry Monday Link Party below! Don’t forget to check out what everyone else is sharing while you’re down there.
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #205
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 205 #linkparty! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Merry Monday Link Party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #205
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes featuring beef, BBQ, any grill recipes, shrimp, burgers, ice cream, frozen desserts, & floats.
- Home – summer decor & home tours
- Occasions – all things graduation (high school, college, pre-school, middle school, & elementary) , Father’s Day, Memorial Day, Summer, travel tips
- Crafts & Activities – all things Summer – kid activities, memorial day activities, outdoor fun
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.