Are you loving all things rainbow this St. Patrick’s Day? I definitely am so much so that I’m sharing these awesome Rainbow Shamrock Cakes tomorrow. Until then, however, here are more playful rainbow crafts and treats for Saint Patrick’s Day you can make right now. Rainbows are always so cheerful. It’s hard not to be happy when creating such colorful fun. After you’re done checking them out, stick around for this week’s Merry Monday Link Party below!
Are you loving all things rainbow this St. Patrick's Day? Here are more playful #rainbow crafts and treats for #SaintPatricksDay you can make right now. Click To Tweet
Rainbow Chocolate Bark Recipe (Simply Designing)
This sweet swirling confection is so fun and festive. It is almost too pretty to eat and deceptively easy to make.
Rainbow Jello Frosted Grapes Recipe (Must Have Mom)
Are you looking for a lighter treat this St. Patrick’s Day? These colorful rainbow grapes are perfect!
Learn How to Make Your Own Rainbow Bagels (Ducks ‘n a Row)
Ah, rainbow bagels. These are so much fun! Why make boring plain bagels when you can make them fun and colorful?
Rainbow’s End Rocky Road Candy (The Monday Box)
This chocolaty goodness is right up my alley. Sweet, crunchy, and colorful is the perfect combination.
DIY Pom Pom Rainbow Art (White House Crafts)
Anyone else obsessed with pompoms? If so then this awesome rainbow wall art is for you.
DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Front Door Décor (Dazzle While Frazzled)
Have you ever seen such a unique way to use ribbons in your craft? The texture she creates is playful and fun just like the decor itself.
Felt Rainbow Topiaries (Simply Designing)
These colorful topiaries are great for your mantle or as a centerpiece on your table. You won’t believe how easy they are to make!
DIY Felt Heart Rainbow Tote (Busy Being Jennifer)
Don’t limit your rainbow love to treats and decor. Sport it on-the-go with this adorable tote bag.
Metallic Washi Tape Rainbow Tags (White House Crafts)
Need a little shine with your rainbow? These metallic tags have you covered. Use them on holiday treats or make a bunch and hang them all the wall as decor.
Rainbow Tassel Necklace (My Pinterventures)
This DIY is great for kids. This colorful necklace is super fun and keeps the pinches away on St. Patrick’s Day.
R is for Rainbow – Preschool Craft (Ducks ‘n a Row)
Don’t limit the rainbow fun to the big kids. This preschool craft is great for teaching little ones sorting, fine motor skills, and matching all while having fun.
Insert some colorful fun into your Saint Patrick’s Day with these playful rainbow crafts and treat. There is truly something for the whole family. Don’t forget to come back tomorrow to get the recipe for these awesome Rainbow Shamrock Cakes. For now it’s time to get this Merry Monday Link Party started. See what creative ideas everyone is sharing and then link up what you have been creating!
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #194
Megan and Emily will be on a blog hiatus for March. Megan is taking a break and Emily is welcoming her first baby! So while they’re taking a blog vacation, we’re welcoming 2 new host for the entire month of March! Jenny from Cookies Coffee and Crafts and Donna from Two Chicks and a Mom are joining us for the entire month of March. If you aren’t already following them, please head over to their blogs and follow!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Two Chicks and A Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- On Blog Hiatus – Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- On Blog Hiatus – C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 194 #linkparty! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #194
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes featuring strawberries, peanuts, noodles, Oreo cookies, noodles or Kahlua.
- Dip and sauce recipes
- Home – spring cleaning tips, organization tips, home tours, home decor
- Upcycled Projects/decor
- Succulent Crafts
- All things St. Patrick’s Day and spring related
- Rainbow or unicorn themed foods, crafts, & DIY’s
- March Madness – Basketball party ideas
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.