Meal planning in the summer gets lax. At least, it does in this house. That’s why easy dinner ideas like these mouthwatering chicken recipes are a must-have for summer!
Has your meal planning faltered during summer vacation? Get it back on track with these mouthwatering chicken recipes to make dinner! Click To Tweet
I have been terrible about our meals this month. The plan has been whatever I can pull together when it’s time to eat… so, no plan at all. It is time to get back on track and I’m starting with these awesome recipes.
Brown Sugar Balsamic Grilled Chicken (Delightful’E’Made)
Grilled chicken is delicious but this glazed chicken is next level delicious.
Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (Dizzy Busy and Hungry)
Make good use of your Crock Pot with these easy chicken sandwiches. It’s the perfect meal to keep you out of the kitchen during summer fun.
Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken (Strength and Sunshine)
Here’s another great dinner idea for your grill. Bonus points if your husband’s the griller of the family because that means you don’t have to cook!
Better Than Grandma’s Fried Chicken (Pink Fortitude)
Enjoy some summer comfort food with delicious homemade fried chicken!
Moroccan Spiced Grilled Drumsticks (Simple Gluten Free Kitchen)
If fried chicken isn’t your thing, try out this Moroccan spiced chicken instead.
Slow Cooker Orange Soda Pop Chicken Recipe (Ann’s Entitled Life)
Your slow cooker is going to get a workout with more delicious Crock Pot recipes like this one!
Keto Oven Baked Chicken Legs (Teaspoon of Goodness)
If you want a lighter version of “fried” chicken, give this keto-friendly baked recipe a try.
Chicken Zucchini Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes (The Bearded Hiker)
These meatballs look incredible and are a great way to mix up your dinner styles.
Greek Roast Chicken Recipe (Good Food & Family Fun)
Take care of your entire meal in a snap with this delicious Greek chicken!
Korean BBQ Chicken Skewers (A Dish of Daily Life)
Of course, no summer is complete without having at least one kabob and these ones look amazing!
If your summer meal plan has gotten off track, use these mouthwatering chicken recipes to help get back into rhythm. DIY Adulation VIP’s can also grab a free printable meal planner in the resources library.
Now it’s time to head on down to this week’s Merry Monday link party! Find more awesome recipes for your meal plan then share your own new posts with us below. Can’t wait to see what you have been creating!
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #210
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
It is time to share your awesomeness at the Merry Monday link party 210!! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Merry Monday Link Party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #210
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – BBQ recipes, marinade & sauces, any grill recipes, no-bake desserts, Iced teas, recipes using fresh fruit, recipes using fresh vegetables, and all summer party side dishes.
- Home – summer decor and home tours
- Occasions – Father’s Day, Summer travel tips
- Pool Party Ideas
- Crafts & Activities – all things Summer – kid activities, patriotic crafts, and outdoor fun
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.