Hey guys! This week I’m not doing a round-up due to time constraints but I still want to share my featured pick from last week’s Merry Monday link party. I love how easy this DIY skull centerpiece is. She even ups the creep factor by layering it on top of spooky pieces of cloth from the Dollar Tree. (Side note, how awesome is that store?! Love it!) Be sure to check out the easy Halloween project then come back and share with us at the Merry Monday Link Party 175! Can’t wait to see what you are all sharing this week!
Easy DIY Dollar Tree Skull Candleholder (Rain on a Tin Roof)
Welcome to Merry Monday #175!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- Domestically Creative —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Our Crafty Mom —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 175 #linkparty! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #176
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween
- Thanksgiving – recipes, decor, crafts, and more
- All Things Christmas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created! And while you’re here, stop by the 2017 Halloween Blog Hop and share a Halloween themed post + enter the $100 Giveaway!