Welcome back to the Merry Monday link party! How has your weekend been? Hopefully you’ve been having an amazing time! Yesterday found me at the Stampaway Convention with my mom. We do it every year and it is always so interesting. Even if you don’t buy anything the project inspiration gets your creative juices flowing. We learn something new every year, not to mention the unique products we find (like the stamp used on this card). Check out a few of the great inspiration pictures below and then keep reading to get to the rest of the Merry Monday link party 116!
Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #116
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday
It’s Pinterest Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your us on Pinterest.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- Olives-n-Okra –> Pinterest
- Crazy Organized —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Peaches and Cream Ice Pops @Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt (PIN IT)
- Erlene’s pick : Coastal Coasters From Drop Cloth @ Shoppe No.5 (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : Sewing Cabinet to Outdoor Bar @ Sweet Pea (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : DIY Faux Brick Flower Vase @ The Cofran Home (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : DIY Hose Stand @ Hello Farmhouse (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Ikea Hack Mid-Century Modern Kalax @ Hawthorn & Main (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : DIY Patio Table Plans @ H2O Bungalow (PIN IT)
- Sherry’s pick : Crochet Turban Chemo Cap @ Whistle & Ivy (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : First Day of School Mini Schultute @ Frog Prince Paperie (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : How to Make Glitter Letters @ Two Twenty One (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : Harry Potter Painted Mason Jar Pencil Holders @ Modern on Monticello (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Steak Sandwiches w/Caramelized Onions & Provolone Cheese @ Cravings of a Lunatic (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : DIY Fringe Pillow @ The Cofran Home (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #116 started!
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip. Something created by YOU!
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.