We are switching gears this week and getting ready for Easter. Don’t forget it is the first day of April this year. You only have 3 weeks to get ready. You’ve heard me say this often but I’m going to remind you again. You wreck your budget when you’re unprepared for holidays. It leads to last minute shopping with no budget because there is no time to bargain shop or DIY anything. Don’t let Easter sneak up on you. Get ready now with these hopping adorable bunny crafts.
DIY Bunny Ears from Dollar Tree Pipe Cleaners (Dazzle While Frazzled)
These are such a simple DIY that kids will go nuts for. I totally recommend making a pair for each kid to put in their baskets. Then snap a photo of them wearing them for the scrapbook.
Easter Bunny Bunting (Create and Babble)
If you need a quick decoration idea, this project is for you. It is super easy to make plus, cute bunny tails!
30 Minute Bunny Sleep Mask (Hello Creative Family)
This is another awesome DIY for the Easter basket. You won’t believe how easy it is to make either.
Crochet Simple Rabbit (Frau Tschi Tschi)
Do your little ones love stuffies? If so, surprise them with this easy crochet project. They also make beautiful decor for your mantle or Easter table.
Easter Activity Sheets + DIY Bunny Crayon Holders (The Scrap Shoppe Blog)
Looking for a simple craft to keep kiddos entertained while they wait for food to be served? It doesn’t get any easier than these adorable place mats and bunny crayon holders.
Moss Covered Bunny Burlap Canvas (Domestically Creative)
Raise your hand if you love dollar store crafts! This budget-friendly DIY is so gorgeous it’s hard to believe it’s made with items found at the Dollar Tree!
Adorable Wood Pallet Bunny Sign (Our Crafty Mom)
Paint crafts more your style? You will love this easy pastel bunny art. It is great for your holiday mantle this year.
DIY Easter Bunny Egg Hunt Bags (DIY Adulation)
Skip the plastic grocery bags this year and give kids these festive DIY bags for the egg hunt. They will have a blast toting these babies through the grass and as one reader noted: they can be stored flat unlike bulky baskets. Double score!
Don’t let Easter blow your budget this year. Save money and do-it-yourself with these hopping adorable bunny crafts! Come back on Wednesday for more Tips for a Debt Free Easter. Stay on track with your financial goals and still have a lovely holiday. Now it’s time to start this week’s Merry Monday link party! Share your latest and great with us and see what everyone else is creating. We’re also welcoming new hosts for the month of March. Be sure to check them out on social media and give ’em a like!
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #195
Megan and Emily will be on a blog hiatus for March. Megan is taking a break and Emily is welcoming her first baby! So while they’re taking a blog vacation, we’re welcoming 4 new host for the entire month of March! Jenny from Cookies Coffee and Crafts, Donna from Two Chicks and a Mom, Roseann from This Autoimmune Life, and Laura from Not A Trophy Wife are joining us for the entire month of March. If you aren’t already following them, please head over to their blogs and follow!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Two Chicks and A Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- This Autoimmune Life l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l YT
- Not A Trophy Wife l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- On Blog Hiatus – Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- On Blog Hiatus – C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Merry Monday Link Party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #195
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes featuring strawberries, peanuts, noodles, Oreo cookies, noodles or Kahlua.
- Dip and sauce recipes
- Home – spring cleaning tips, organization tips, home tours, home decor
- Upcycled Projects/decor
- Succulent Crafts
- All things St. Patrick’s Day and spring related
- Rainbow or unicorn themed foods, crafts, & DIY’s
- March Madness – Basketball party ideas