I don’t know about you, but I’m over the winter that just won’t end. All I can say is that summer had better last until November this year! Either way, let’s get ready for summer with these delicious drink recipes.
Who else is over the winter that just won't end? Let's get ready for summer with these delicious drink recipes. Click To Tweet
It’s no secret I like it hot. I can easily hang out in 90 degree weather while eating some hot wings and be happy as a lark. If there’s a refreshing drink in my hand, it’s pretty much heaven.
Copycat Frozen Bahamarita (Cravings of a Lunatic)
Is there anything cooler than sipping on a frilly drink once and a while? I don’t drink these kinds of drinks often but when I do, they had better be spectacular. This Bahamarita definitely fits the bill, both in flavor and looks!
Peach Iced Tea (Cincy Shopper)
Summer weather mean sitting on the porch, sipping a cold iced tea. This recipe adds a new twist to the classic with the addition of mouthwatering peaches.
Pineapple Kiwi Margarita Recipe (Home Cooking Memories)
Nothing screams summer like pineapple. This margarita recipe takes that flavor to the next level by adding delicious kiwi to the mix!
Pineapple Margarita (Delightful’E’Made)
If kiwi isn’t your thing, you can always give this pineapple margarita a try instead. It is equally delicious and summery.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frappe (Sparkle Living)
While this recipe doesn’t actually use coffee, you could easily add it for an extra caffeine punch in the morning. No worrying about the hot sun with this baby.
Sparkling Blackberry Limoncello Cocktail Recipe (Lydi Out Loud)
Bring on the bubbles with this delicious berry cocktail. It’s the perfect mix of sweet and tart to delight your taste buds.
Moscow Mule – 3 Ways (All That’s Jas)
You know I had to share the watermelon mule because I love all things watermelon. However, if you don’t share my affinity for the flavor, they’ve got you covered with 2 totally different but equally amazing recipes.
Sugar Free Raspberry Basil Sparkling Cocktail (Low Carb Delish)
The basil in this sugar free cocktail amps up the flavor from ordinary to amazing. Throw in the gold dusting on the fruit and you’ve got a glamorous drink perfect for summer.
No matter what your tastes, alcoholic or non, caffeinated or not, I’ve got you covered with delicious drink recipes to stay cool this summer. If it ever gets here, that is.
Now it’s time to starting sharing away at the Merry Monday link party! After you link up, don’t forget to check out what your friends are sharing.
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #201
We want to welcome Jenny from Cookies Coffee and Crafts as one of our new permanent Merry Monday Link Party hosts!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- On Blog Hiatus – Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 201 #linkparty! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Merry Monday Link Party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #201
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes featuring lemons and spring picnic recipes
- Home – spring cleaning tips, organization tips, home tours, home decor
- All things spring, graduation ideas, wedding ideas, Mother’s Day, and Cinco de Mayo
- DIY planters, garden tips, and outdoor spaces
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.