Super Bowl is on the way and we are ecstatic. Long gone are the days that we throw big parties to watch the game, but we still make it a big deal. Every year we create a large spread for our family and cheer exuberantly as we watch players on the field. It is one of our biggest family nights of the year.
Whether you keep your celebration small or go all out for a big party, these game day food and games ideas will make it easier. Spend less time getting preparing and more time enjoying the game.
Affiliate links may be used in this post. Ordering a product through these links may result in a commission at no extra cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
How to Make Football Character Cookies (Intelligent Domestications)
These easy cookies are an adorable game day treat. Kids will love playing with them just as much as eating them.
Super Bowl Sugar Cookies (Inside the Fox Den)
I love these little sugar cookies. They are so much fun and crazy easy to make.
Parmesan Ranch Cheez-It Snack Mix (Delightful-E-Made)
No football celebration is complete without a delicious snack mix. It doesn’t get much better than this yummy recipe.
Spicy Shrimp Wonton Cups Appetizer Recipe (Must Have Mom)
Add a little extra pizzazz to your game day spread with these spicy appetizers. You won’t be able to keep guests off of them.
Super Bowl Snack Stadium (Diana Rambles)
Don’t forget to display your snacks in a fun way, too. This snack stadium makes it easy and awesome.
Super Bowl Bingo (Inside the Fox Den)
You’ll be excited for commercial breaks with this awesome game. I see a new family tradition in our future.
Easy Delicious and Healthy Baked Coffee Wings (DIY Adulation)
Do you need a kid-friendly wing recipe? These delicious coffee wings are for you!
Free Printable Football Bingo Kit (DIY Adulation)
Keep kids engaged in the game easily with this free Bingo kit. They will love searching intently for the little items.
Which one of these game day food and games is your favorite? I can’t wait to try out that snack mix! Come back tomorrow to see my tips for decorating your Super Bowl party on a budget. Until then it is time to get the Merry Monday link party started. Share your latest posts with us below then hop around and check out what your friends have been up to. See you down there!
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #186
Meet the Hosts
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #185
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Organization Ideas
- Healthy Recipes
- Free Printables – calendars, goal setting, planners, and more!