I can’t believe February is almost over. The days seem to be flying by this year (or maybe they’re getting swept away by all of this rain we’re having). Saint Patrick’s Day will be here before we know it and you don’t want to get caught with your shamrocks down. That’s why this week’s round up is easy shamrock crafts for Saint Patrick’s Day. Below you’ll find ideas to add that touch of green to your outfit, your home, or need a fun themed craft to do with the kiddos. Then stick around and check out this week’s Merry Monday link party for even more awesome ideas.
Love Saint Patrick's Day? Then you will flip for these easy shamrock crafts! #StPatricksDay #diy Click To Tweet
Button Shamrock (A Sprinkle of Joy)
I love button décor and this one is super easy and adorable. This baby will have your home ready for the holiday in no time.
Lucky Shamrocks St. Patrick’s Day Wreath (Flamingo Toes)
This beautiful wreath adds some rainbow flair to your St. Patrick’s Day décor. It will brighten up your door for sure.
DIY Shamrock Socks (The Scrap Shoppe Blog)
How fun are these socks? Kids will love rocking this easy DIY at school!
Lucky Charm Hair Bow (Bombshell Bling)
While she technically made this for her baby, I would totally wear this awesome bow. You could make matching ones for you and your daughter!
DIY Wood Shim Shamrock (A Wonderful Thought)
If your décor style is more traditional then this DIY is for you. It is the perfect way to add some festive to your mantle without changing your entire décor.
Lucky Penny Shamrock Wall Art (Inside the Fox Den)
Turn those unused pennies into festive art with this shamrock craft. I love how she left the shamrock background white while painting. That’s a handy little trick.
Dollar Store St. Patrick’s Wreath (DIY Adulation)
Of course, if you’re totally obsessed with shiny things and glitter like me, this is definitely the wreath for you. When it catches the light it is so pretty plus it is super cheap to make.
St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold Craft (She Saved)
This is the perfect craft for those school parties. Fill them with treats and you’re ready to go.
Which one of these easy shamrock crafts is your favorite? Personally, I’m loving that bow the best followed closely by the glittery pots of gold. They are all inspiring the St. Patrick’s Day spirit. Now it is time for a different party: the Merry Monday link party. Share your latest and greatest with us and then check out what everyone else is sharing.
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #193
Meet the Hosts
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 193 #linkparty! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #194
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes with strawberries. Oreo cookies, or Kahlua and dip recipes
- Home – spring cleaning tips, organization tips, home tours, home decor
- Upcycled Projects/decor
- Succulent Crafts
- All things St. Patrick’s Day and spring related
- Rainbow or unicorn themed foods, crafts, & DIY’s
- March Madness – Basketball party ideas
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.