With Easter right around the corner, it is time to start planning. Decorating Easter eggs is a fun family tradition to do with your kids each year. That tradition doesn’t have to be boring, though. These easy DIY Easter egg decorating ideas let your family add some personal flair to your eggs this year.
Decorating Easter eggs doesn’t have to be boring with these easy #DIY #Easteregg decorating ideas! Click To Tweet
How to Do Marimekko Easter Egg Decorating (Pillar Box Blue)
There is no doubt that these eggs have style! Luckily, they’re super easy to make too. Find out how at the tutorial above.
DIY Chalkboard Easter Eggs (Celebrating Everyday Life)
If you are looking for an elegant Easter egg idea it doesn’t get better than these chalkboard ones. The entire place setting looks like something right out of a magazine!
Easter Bunny Egg Treats (White House Crafts)
Need a festive way to deliver those treats? Look no further than these bunny eggs. They are fun and colorful, not to mention, crazy easy with the help of her printable.
7 Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs (Magical Mama Blog)
See the different traditional methods in action with these great ideas from Magical Mama.
Natural Blue Eggs Used as Planters (Our Crafty Mom)
Go the natural route with these adorable planters. These are great for place settings or on the window sill as decoration.
Color Blocked Easter Eggs (Simply Designing)
I’m absolutely in love with these adorable color blocked eggs! They are totally easy to make and perfect for your spring coffee table.
Galvanized Wooden Easter Eggs (Duct Tape and Denim)
Anyone else love all things galvanized? Now you can include the look in your Easter décor too.
Crystalized Egg Vases (The Scrap Shoppe Blog)
Anything crystalized is super pretty and these eggs are no exception. Fill them with pretty flowers for a colorful seasonal update.
How to Make All-Natural and Farmhouse Dyed Egg (Pink Fortitude)
Find out how to create colored eggs naturally with these ideas from Pink Fortitude. These are great for your farmhouse style.
Which of these easy DIY Easter egg decorating ideas will you make with your family this year? Try out multiple styles and make it a fun competition for your family to see whose design is the best! Now, it’s time to start the Merry Monday link party. Share your latest posts with us and check out what your friends have been up to. See you down there!
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #197
Megan and Emily will be on a blog hiatus for March. Megan is taking a break and Emily is welcoming her first baby! So while they’re taking a blog vacation, we’re welcoming 4 new host for the entire month of March! Jenny from Cookies Coffee and Crafts, Donna from Two Chicks and a Mom, Roseann from This Autoimmune Life, and Laura from Not A Trophy Wife are joining us for the entire month of March. If you aren’t already following them, please head over to their blogs and follow!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Two Chicks and A Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- This Autoimmune Life l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l YT
- Not A Trophy Wife l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- On Blog Hiatus – Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- On Blog Hiatus – C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 197 #linkparty! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Merry Monday Link Party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #197
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes featuring strawberries, peanuts, noodles, chicken, flavored water, and waffles.
- Dip and sauce recipes
- Home – spring cleaning tips, organization tips, home tours, home decor
- Upcycled Projects/decor
- Succulent Crafts
- All things spring related and graduation ideas