Creative food is one of the many awesome things about the holidays. Even better, those creative treats are usually sweets so score! Most of these adorable turkey treats for Thanksgiving fall in the sweets category but you will find one savory dish too.
Have you started planning your Thanksgiving food yet? You will have the most festive treat table in town with these adorable turkey treats for Thanksgiving. Click To Tweet
You already know how much I absolutely love pie but I do love looking at super cute little desserts. Since I’m not a fan of white chocolate, I get especially excited about turkey treats because they are made with milk or dark chocolate more often. Score!
Chocolate Bark Thanksgiving Turkeys (The Monday Box)
How cool are these chocolate turkeys? The colorful, psychedelic looks is sure to brighten up your Thanksgiving table this year.
Thanksgiving Turkey OREO Cookies (Home Cooking Memories)
Wondering how to make OREO cookies even better? Turn them into adorable turkeys of course! Find out how with this super easy recipe.
Easy Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies (Walking on Sunshine)
These easy turkey brownies are absolutely adorable and so super easy to make. Plus, of course, brownies!
Adorable Turkey Cookies (She Saved)
If you’re looking for a treat that will really wow your guests this year then these turkey cookies are for you!
Turkey Cupcakes (The Country Chic Cottage)
I love how silly and fun these cupcakes are. It’s also awesome that she uses marshmallows instead of traditional candy corn. It gives them a more whimsical look for your festivities.
Thanksgiving Turkey Cheese Ball (Crafts a la Mode)
As promised, here is your savory turkey treat for the big feast. It is just as easy to make and still crazy festive.
Turkey Brownie Cups (The Simple Parent)
These ones are similar to the brownie treats above except you don’t have to cut out your brownie circles. Now you have 2 methods to suit your preference.
Pumpkin Pie Turkeys (Suburban Simplicity)
Make your pumpkin pies bite-sized adorableness with this easy idea! They are easy to serve and your family and friends will love them.
You will have the most festive treat table in town with these adorable turkey treats for Thanksgiving. I maintain that they are also a great diet management tool because they’re too cute to eat. At least in theory, right?
Want more? Check out this week’s Merry Monday link party below for more adorable Thanksgiving treats. Don’t forget to add your own awesome ideas too!
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #230!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Share your creations at the #merrymonday link party for your chance to be featured on 12 blogs! #crafts #diyideas #recipes Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – Instant Pot Recipes, Crock Pot Recipes, football food, Thanksgiving and Christmas foods.
- Home –Thanksgiving decor and home tours, Christmas decor/home tours, Porch decor, tablescapes
- Occasions – Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Crafts & Activities – Thanksgiving crafts, Christmas crafts, ornaments, party games, Thanksgiving printables, Christmas printables
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.