S’mores are a quintessential summer treat. Unfortunately, traditional s’mores can be messy. Furthermore, they aren’t as easy to serve for parties and gatherings. Get your fix a different way with these 10 delicious ways to enjoy s’mores.
I absolutely love s’mores. In fact, they’re pretty much the only part of camping that I enjoy. My family takes full advantage of this by luring me into the trip with them.
Cooking them in the house is a total pain though. Since I don’t feel like camping or building a fire every time I want to enjoy them, I needed another way to enjoy them. Now I have 10 new recipes to get my s’mores fix without having to sleep on the ground!
S’mores Cupcakes with Toasted Marshmallow Buttercream (Cooking with Carlee)
These decadent treats are perfect for a birthday party since they are already individual servings. Serve them up with other festive camping inspired treats for all the fun but a lot more comfortably.
S’mores Cake (Simply Stacie)
Want an entire cake instead? This delicious cake is so good, you might have trouble sharing it!
Easy No Cook S’mores Parfait Recipe (Live, Love, Texas)
No time to bake? No worries with this yummy parfait recipe!
S’mores Poke Cake (Domestically Creative)
Poke cakes are absolutely amazing. The only way to make them better? Create a s’mores one!
Chocolate S’mores Donuts (Delightful’E’Made)
This recipe proves that s’mores aren’t just for dessert! Enjoy your favorite flavor for breakfast, too, with these homemade donuts.
S’mores Cookie Bar Dip (Simple Sweet Recipes)
Dippable treats are always a hit at parties. This s’mores dip is no exception!
Brownie S’mores Recipe (3 Boys and a Dog)
Just when you thought s’mores couldn’t get any better, you add brownies to them! You definitely need these in your life.
S’mores Blondies Recipe (5 Minutes for Mom)
Do you prefer blondies over brownies? Don’t worry, you can give them that delicious s’mores flavor too!
S’mores in a Jar (Clean and Scentsible)
Enjoy your s’mores from a convenient jar with this easy recipe.
S’mores Fudge Bars (That Skinny Chick Can Bake)
Raise your hand if you love fudge! These delicious s’mores bars combine 2 of your faves in one tasty treat.
17 Insanely Fun S’mores Cakes and Cupcakes (Play Dates to Parties)
Do you still want more? Here are 17 more delicious s’mores cakes and cupcakes for you to enjoy!
Now you can enjoy your s’mores without the mess (or the fire). Even better, no need to sleep on the ground! If you can read these 10 delicious ways to enjoy s’mores without your mouth watering, you are stronger than me. I see a fun s’mores taste-testing session in my family’s future.
Until then, let’s get this week’s Merry Monday link party started! Link up your awesomeness below and see what everyone is sharing too.
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #214
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up your latest post on #MerryMonday 214 #linkparty! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Merry Monday Link Party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #214
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – Baked beans, Picnic dishes, hot dogs, ice cream, fried chicken, cheesecakes, & lasagnas
- Home – summer decor and home tours, & farmhouse tours
- Occasions – Summer travel tips, Pool party ideas, Back to School
- Crafts & Activities – all things Summer – kid activities, patriotic crafts, and outdoor fun. Farmhouse crafts/DIY projects.
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.