It has recently gone from 70 degrees to 30 in the past week. It through into perspective that winter is on the way whether we like it or not. Cold weather always puts our family in the mood for delicious soup to warm up with. To prepare for those cold nights hunkered down, here are 10 comforting soup recipes. After you check them out, stick around for the Merry Monday link party!
Greek Chicken Orzo Soup (Simply Stacie)
Homemade Beef Barley Soup (Walking on Sunshine Recipes)
Chicken and Avocado Soup (Food Fun Family)
Chicken Noodle Soup (The Chef Next Door)
The Best French Onion Soup (Foxy’s Domestic Side)
Simple Vegan Potato Soup Recipe (You Brew My Tea)
Chunky Tomato Soup Made with Marinara Sauce (Hello Nature)
Roasted Acorn Squash and Pear Soup (Gluten Free A-Z)
Quick and Easy Pumpkin Soup (Domestic Deadline)
Instant Pot Italian Soup (She Saved)
Which one of these 10 comforting soup recipes will you warm up with first? These are all super easy to make so they’re great for busy weeknights. You’ll want to stock up to get them all on your meal plan this month. Now it’s time to get onto the party. Share your latest and greatest with us at the Merry Monday link party. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to.
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday #178!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- Domestically Creative —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Our Crafty Mom —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #178
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All Things Thanksgiving – recipes, decor, crafts, and more
- All Things Christmas – recipes, decor, crafts, and more