With the weather finally warm and sunny it is time to start planting. What are you going to put those beautiful blooms in? Try one of these 10 DIY planter ideas for your outdoor spruce.
Get pumped for flowering fun with these 10 DIY planter ideas! Click To Tweet
We took full advantage of the weather over the weekend cleaning up the yard. Hubs also got the front and back yards mowed. Yay! Next up is getting some gorgeous flowers out.
DIY Mid Century Modern Plant Stand (H20 Bungalow)
This plant stand is perfect to sit by the front door. You can easily customize it to match your style by changing up the paint color.
Kitchenware as Repurposed Planters (Fresh Vintage by Lisa S)
Go for a funky farmhouse look with these easy repurposed planters. I think these would be great using colorful colanders too!
DIY Succulent Project (Pink Fortitude)
Succulents are so pretty and so is these planters. These would make an awesome gift, too!
Upcycled Succulent Planter (Domestically Creative)
Speaking of succulents, go the upcycled route with this gorgeous planter. You’ll definitely want to show this off on your front porch all summer long.
DIY Chandelier Planter Upcycle Challenge (Our Crafty Mom)
Need an outdoor chandelier? It doesn’t get prettier, or easier, than this DIY solar one.
How to Make a Colorblocked Cement Planter (Simply Designing)
If you’re looking for a smaller planter then this one is for you! The simple yet bold design would look great lining your porch steps or as a centerpiece on your table.
DIY Succulent Teacup Planter (Hello Creative Family)
Here is another great small planter. It is super easy to make, too. After you make some for yourself, make a few extras to give as gifts!
DIY Raised Garden Bed (Refresh Living)
This is a fantastic upcycle! It will add amazing style to your backyard and encourage your family eat more fresh greens. That’s a win-win!
Easy DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter (Dazzle While Frazzled)
Add some gorgeous blooms to your patio table with this easy DIY. Now you can beautify around that table umbrella on a budget.
Upcycle An Enamelware Canner Pot Into A Large Flower Container (Intelligent Domestications)
This upcycled project is so fun and unique! Have an old canning pot you don’t use? Turn it into something beautiful with this tutorial.
Are you pumped to start planting outside? Spend some time in the sunshine after you make your favorite of these 10 DIY planter ideas! Now it’s time to start partying at this week’s Merry Monday link party! Share your latest creations with us. Then be inspired by the other awesome ideas everyone is sharing.
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #202
We want to welcome Jenny from Cookies Coffee and Crafts as one of our new permanent Merry Monday Link Party hosts!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- On Blog Hiatus – Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 202 #linkparty! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Merry Monday Link Party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #202
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes featuring lemons and spring picnic recipes
- Home – spring cleaning tips, organization tips, home tours, home decor
- All things spring, graduation ideas, wedding ideas, Mother’s Day, and Cinco de Mayo
- DIY planters, garden tips, and outdoor spaces
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.