The mailbox by the road hasn’t seen a revamp in decades. Your garden is a terrible combination of overgrown and dead. The porch itself is unremarkable and bare. If this sounds familiar, you’ll love these 9 easy projects to improve your curb appeal.
Confession time: our curb appeal sucks. We are probably one of the ugliest houses on our street. The neighbors have beautifully maintained gardens and even the color of the houses are more attractive. It is well past time to update our curb appeal.
As soon as the weather stops going crazy that is number 1 on my to-do list. To prepare, I’m gathering information and ideas now starting with these 9 easy projects to improve your curb appeal.
How to Build a Flower Box Planter (H2O Bungalow)
This box planter is absolutely gorgeous. It’s an easy way to spruce up the look of your home without dropping a ton of cash.
Board and Batten Farmhouse Shutters (Organized and Simplified)
These shutters are another awesome project to improve your home. She used them inside but I think they would look fabulous outside as well. You may need a coat of outdoor sealant on them, but other than that, changes would be minor.
Vintage Toddler Potty into Flower Potty (Pink Fortitude)
Nothing says budget friendly like re-purposing items you already have. That is exactly what she has done with this adorable planter. Love it!
DIY Hanging Orb Planter (Dazzle While Frazzled)
Need an easy hanging planter to add pops of floral to your porch? This is the perfect project for the job.
Faux Brick Wall (Not Just a Housewife)
Again, this is an indoor project but could work well to update your outdoor brick as well. Our brick is this awful yellowy color that I hate so this is a great solution to change it up (without spending a month painting individual bricks).
DIY Wood Doormat (H2O Bungalow)
A new doormat is a super easy refresh to make your entrance more welcoming. This bright and colorful one is durable and oh so pretty.
How to Stain Wood or Lattice the Easy Way (Rain on a Tin Roof)
If your front porch has a lattice covering on the bottom you can easily update it with this project from Rain on a Tin Roof. This would be an easy way to instantly bump up your curb appeal in a few hours time.
No-Sew Pineapple Garden Flag (Two Purple Couches)
Don’t forget to dress up that garden after you get it situated. This adorable no-sew flag is a fantastic way to add a pop of color!
Solar Lighted Address Post (Intelligent Domestications)
This is the project I am most excited about. It is incredibly easy but adds an elegant and practical touch to your curb appeal.
Get inspired to tackle your own home improvement with these 9 easy projects to improve your curb appeal. Don’t forget to put your projects in the monthly budget if you need to purchase supplies. Going further into debt for aesthetics is not a good idea.
Now let’s get this party started! Link up your awesome posts at the Merry Monday link party below. Don’t forget to check out what your hosts have been up to lately. See you down there!
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #198
We want to welcome Jenny from Cookies Coffee and Crafts as one of our new permanent Merry Monday Link Party hosts!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- On Blog Hiatus – Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 198 #linkparty! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Merry Monday Link Party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #198
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes featuring lemons and spring picnic recipes
- Home – spring cleaning tips, organization tips, home tours, home decor
- All things spring, graduation ideas, wedding ideas, Mother’s Day, and Cinco de Mayo
- DIY planters, garden tips, and outdoor spaces
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.