Next weekend is Easter! Eek! Today we’re checking out ideas that are a little more fun. These fun Peeps inspired crafts and treats are a playful take on Easter.
These fun #Peeps inspired crafts and treats are an easy, playful take on #Easter! Click To Tweet
This Easter is bittersweet for my family. My uncle recently passed away and all weekend we have been preparing all of the arrangements. As soon as this is over we will be forced to jump right into the holiday. It has definitely been a stressful time.
That’s why I wanted to do a playful round-up today. These crafts and treats brighten your spirits and remind you that there is always joy in the darkest times.
Bunny Decorated Straws (Keeping it Real)
It doesn’t get much more fun than these adorable bunny straws. They will make the kiddos get excited even when they’re drinking water.
DIY 10-Minute Easter Peeps Centerpiece (Dazzle While Frazzled)
If you don’t love the taste of Peeps (like me) then turn them into awesome decor like this centerpiece.
Marshmallow Bunny Peeps Pudding Cups (Walking on Sunshine)
For the family members that love Peeps, make these adorable pudding cups. Guaranteed the kids will love them.
What Up My Peeps Printable (Bombshell Bling)
Okay, you seriously need this printable… and also put this on a shirt… and if there’s time, maybe a blanket. This design is just that awesome.
Easter Bunny Cut Out Cookies (The Flying Couponer)
While not expressly Peeps, these adorable cookies resemble their adorable heads. They’re also a great way to enjoy a bunny treat without eating those marshmallow bunnies.
Lavender Bunny Soap with Essential Oils (Simply Designing)
Have you ever seen such an adorable soap? Not only are these bunnies incredibly cute, they’re also infused with calming lavender. That will make the holidays more zen for you.
Easter Maxi Skirt Sewing Tutorial (Bombshell Bling)
Do you feel the itch to get sewing? This easy maxi skirt is the perfect fun craft to scratch that itch. Can you say most adorable mommy and me outfits ever?
How to Dip Dye Marshmallows with Food Coloring (Made in a Day)
Again, not expressly Peeps but I included it because it lets you make your own colorful marshmallow creations. All of your guests will love munching on these during the family dinner.
How much fun are these Peeps inspired crafts and treats? I definitely need to get that “What up my Peeps” design on a t-shirt for sure. Don’t be surprised if you see me sporting it eclectically in July! Now it’s time to check out the Merry Monday link party. Share your awesome new projects and ideas then hop around and be inspired.
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #198
Megan and Emily will be on a blog hiatus for March. Megan is taking a break and Emily is welcoming her first baby! So while they’re taking a blog vacation, we’re welcoming 4 new host for the entire month of March! Jenny from Cookies Coffee and Crafts, Donna from Two Chicks and a Mom, Roseann from This Autoimmune Life, and Laura from Not A Trophy Wife are joining us for the entire month of March. If you aren’t already following them, please head over to their blogs and follow!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Two Chicks and A Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- This Autoimmune Life l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l YT
- Not A Trophy Wife l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- On Blog Hiatus – Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- On Blog Hiatus – C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Merry Monday Link Party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #198
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes featuring strawberries, peanuts, noodles, chicken, flavored water, and waffles.
- Dip and sauce recipes
- Home – spring cleaning tips, organization tips, home tours, home decor
- Upcycled Projects/decor
- Succulent Crafts
- All things spring related and graduation ideas