The year continues to fly by as always. In the quest to help you dominate your finances, it is time to start planning for the next holiday: Mother’s Day. Get your budget-friendly gifts ready with these easy Mother’s Day gifts kids can make.
Dominate your finances and get your budget-friendly gifts ready with these easy Mother's Day gifts kids can make. Click To Tweet
Admittedly, as far as holidays go, I love Mother’s Day when it comes to the budget. Let’s face it. We are easy. A tiny fistful of dandelions from the backyard warms our hearts.
That makes this the easiest holiday to budget for. Now, I’m not suggesting you hand mom a bundle of weeds as a gift, but you can still give a heartfelt gift without breaking the bank. These easy Mother’s day gifts prove that.
DIY Seed Bombs (My Big Fat Happy Life)
Instead of picking flowers, let mom plant some with these easy seed bombs. The best part is that you can personalize the seeds to flowers that grow well in your region.
Monogram Fabric Pots (Curly Crafty Mom)
If you want to give mom flowers for Mother’s Day, try dressing them up with these gorgeous flower pots.
Dollar Store Flower Coasters (Crafty Lumberjacks)
Can you believe that something so gorgeous can be so easy and inexpensive to make? Find out how to make these beautiful coasters from dollar store finds.
Flower Thumbprint Planter (5 Minutes for Mom)
No fabric? Fear not. This easy flower planter is equally as beautiful and personalized with the kids’ thumbprints.
Hand Painted Ladybug Planter (Suzer Space)
Need an even easier flower pot? It doesn’t get any better than this ladybug planter.
Easy Unique Kid Crafted Mother’s Day Cards (DIY Adulation)
Don’t forget the card when giving your gifts this year. These are made from items your already have at home and are way better than anything on the store shelves.
Mother’s Day Ideas: Make a Handprint Pillow (The Country Chic Cottage)
Why not give the gift of flowers that never die. This adorable pillow is the perfect Mother’s Day keepsake.
Mother’s Day Tin Can Photo Vase (Dazzle While Frazzled)
Go the upcycled route with this adorable vase. Add mom’s favorite photos and match it to her decor with the decorative trim color and style.
Hand Print Tray for Mother’s Day (Resin Crafts Blog)
Give mom a place to serve those delicious homemade cookies with this adorable, personalized tray. Kids will love making it and mom/grandma will love showing it off.
Watercolor Geode Magnet DIY (Crafty Lumberjacks)
Yet another classy but ridiculously easy gift idea right here. You’d never guess that these are made with paint and marbles. Find out how easy they are for yourself at the tutorial.
Which of these easy Mother’s Day crafts is your favorite? Maybe shoot a link to it to hubs to cement that gift hint. Personally, any one of these adorable crafts would be the perfect surprise for me.
Now it’s time to get partying at this week’s Merry Monday link party. Share your latest creations and tips with us. Then hop around to see what everyone else is creating.
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #200
We want to welcome Jenny from Cookies Coffee and Crafts as one of our new permanent Merry Monday Link Party hosts!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- On Blog Hiatus – Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 200 #linkparty! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Merry Monday Link Party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #200
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes featuring lemons and spring picnic recipes
- Home – spring cleaning tips, organization tips, home tours, home decor
- All things spring, graduation ideas, wedding ideas, Mother’s Day, and Cinco de Mayo
- DIY planters, garden tips, and outdoor spaces