Can you believe November is already here? I feel like it crept up on us and before we know it we will be ringing in the New Year. Right now, though, it’s time for turkey fun. We’re not talking about the big Thanksgiving dinner, although that is definitely a fun turkey, too. Today, though, we’re focusing on adorable and easy turkey crafts and treats. These are great projects to get your family in the Thanksgiving spirit if the month crept up on you too. They’re also fun activities for kids to work on over break this month. After you check them out, stick around for this week’s Merry Monday link party!
Turkey Treat Bags (Simply Designing)
This adorable turkey treat is a fun craft to get the kids in on this month. The little paper handprints are great for letting kids practice their cutting skills over break.
Mason Jar Turkey Craft (Premeditated Leftovers)
Anyone else absolutely love Mason jar crafts? This one is sure to get you in the Thanksgiving spirit.
Thanksgiving Gobbler Bags (Makeovers & Motherhood)
You’ve heard of “Booing” your neighbors but now you can surprise your neighbors for Thanksgiving too. These Gobbler Bags are the perfect way to do that!
Turkey Pom Pom Thanksgiving Craft (Growing Up Gable)
How adorable are these little pompom turkeys? They are an easy and festive craft for the season.
Candy Corn Turkey Thanksgiving Cupcakes (Crafting Chicks)
Surprise the family this year with these adorable treats at the big dinner.
Thanksgiving Oreo Cookie Turkey Pops (The Jenny Evolution)
These turkey pops are another adorable treat idea for Thanksgiving. They are so easy to make that the whole family can help put them together.
Adorable Candy Pretzel Turkey Bites (Suburban Simplicity)
If you’re looking for a treat that’s more pop-able then these pretzel bites are perfect. They’re always a great crowd-pleaser.
Plaid Thanksgiving Pallet Wall Art (DIY Adulation)
Last, I had to share an easy turkey décor idea from yours truly. It is easy to make and a festive piece of décor for your home this Thanksgiving.
I am seriously in love with tha Those are the best kind of treats. Now it’s time to get onto the party. Link up your awesome ideas and posts at the Merry Monday link party below! I can’t wait to see you down there!t turkey service project! What a great way to practice giving for Thanksgiving. Which of these easy turkey crafts and treats is your favorite? Any of the treats would be great for the big Thanksgiving dinner this year. They are all super fun and festive.
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Meet the Hosts & Welcome to Merry Monday #179!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #179
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All Things Thanksgiving – recipes, decor, crafts, and more
- All Things Christmas – recipes, decor, crafts, and more