Parties take a lot of effort. Even the simplest parties have you stressing over the cleanliness of your home, accommodating food tastes, and more. Admit it. After all of the hard work you put into your parties, you deserve to visit with your guests over a delicious drink. Weather it’s a big family dinner or a small holiday party, here are 10 delicious DIY drink recipes perfect to sip on. After you’ve imbibed or caffeinated, stick around and check out the Merry Monday Link Party below!
Delicious Shamrock Float (Kendra at Simply Darrling)
This amazing little drink couldn’t be easier to make. With only 3 ingredients you can spend less time mixing and more time with your friends!
S’mores Mocktail (Kelli at 3 Boys and a Dog)
You can’t beat a drink with that delicious s’mores flavor! These decadent mocktails are perfect for a family-friendly party!
Irish Cream and Mint Iced Mocha (Carrie at Frugal Foodie Mama)
Oh. My. Gosh! Talk about a dessert in a cup! This Irish cream and mint iced mocha gives you a jolt of sugar and caffeine to keep you going all night!
Almond Tequila Sangria (Kendra at Simply Darrling)
Did you know that almond tequila was a thing? You are definitely going to want to get some to make this delicious sangria!
Ginger Pomegranate Martini (April at April Golightly)
A good martini is always the perfect party accessory. They don’t get much better than this ginger pomegranate martini.
Beauty and the Beast Punch (Olfa at Our Family World)
Celebrate your love of Disney with a delicious (and easy-to-make) Beauty and the Beast punch.
St. Patrick’s Day Green Sangria (Carrie at Curly Crafty Mom)
Adding mint to sangria is absolutely inspired. This green sangria is a must-try for any occasion.
Irish Coffee Recipe (Nicole at Tikkido)
Follow up your green sangria with a delicious Irish coffee. It is the perfect pick-me-up after all of that party prep.
Power Rangers Fruit Punch (Olfa at Our Family World)
Is anyone else incredibly excited for the release of this movie? Make the wait seem a little less long with this delicious fruit punch!
How to Make a Latte at Home (Shirley at Intelligent Domestications)
Sipping coffee after dinner is a tradition in our family (for the adults, I should say). Find out how to make delicious lattes at home with these easy steps!
Your next party will be a hit with any of these recipes! How delicious do all of these drinks look? You have my permission to try a few or all of them. Now that you’re hydrated, sort of, let’s get on to the Merry Monday Link Party! Feel free to link up or simply be inspired by all of the amazing ideas being shared.
Merry Monday Link Party #143
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Facebook Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #144
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Storage & organization ideas/solutions – focus on nursery room/kids room
- Cleaning tips – focus on kitchen cleaning
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- St. Patrick’s Day – recipes, crafts, printables, and more
- Recipes – focus on peanuts, sauces, crab dishes, Ranch dressing dishes, and noodle
- March Madness Ideas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!