Halloween parties are so much fun because you can serve up treats and drinks that are totally creepy and fun. Try to do that any other time of year and people are going to be a little out off. Take full advantage of the season by serving up these spooky fun Halloween party food ideas.
Halloween parties are so much fun when it comes to creative food. You'll have the best party food in town with these spooky fun Halloween party food ideas! Click To Tweet
I love Halloween! This is partly because my birthday is October 27th but that’s not the only reason. Everything about dressing in costumes, getting free candy, and scary movies suits who I am at my core.
It’s no surprise that I take that same stance with the food. A friend once threw me a birthday party and my cake had tombstones on it with my name and current year as the date of death on it. I loved it!
That’s not something other people would appreciate. Can you imagine celebrating your mom’s birthday in June with a graveyard cake? I doubt it. It works for October, though.
Mummies, bones, and monsters are all fair game in the food department this season. You’ll find all of those and more in the spooky fun Halloween party food ideas below.
Easy Mummy Dogs (Play Dates to Parties)
Mummified corpses have never been cuter than they are with this super easy recipe. Turn regular hot dogs into a fun and festive dish that kids will love for Halloween!
Halloween Nutty Kataifi Monsters (All That’s Jas)
This delicious recipe proves that even savory, upscale dinners can be made fun for Halloween. These monsters are sure to wow all of your guests.
Healthy Halloween Snacks (5 Minutes for Mom)
Make your party food fun and healthy with these snack ideas. These easy treats will get even your picky eater excited to munch on some vegetables.
Easy Pumpkin Cake Pops (Dizzy, Busy, and Hungry)
These cake pops are perfect if you want to dial down the scary but still serve a festive treat at your Halloween party this year. The bonus about cake pops is that they as sooo easy to serve unlike traditional cakes.
Halloween Pumpkin Hummus Dip (All That’s Jas)
Yep, that’s right, even your favorite appetizer can be made into a spooky fun treat for the season. If you’re feeling extra ambitious you can even re-sculpt it throughout the party to keep the jack-o-lantern going.
Giant Marshmallow Pretzel Bone Dessert (My Pinterventures)
This awesome idea takes creepy to another level. These giant bone desserts are a must-have for your zombie-themed Halloween shindig.
Dark Chocolate Cookie Sandwich (Inside the Fox Den)
Dark chocolate and Halloween colors? Yes please! These cookie sandwiches are an easy grab-and-go dessert to serve at your party.
Skeleton Bread Bone Breadsticks (Made in a Day)
If you’re a bread lover like me then you have to try these skeleton breadsticks! They’re creepy, delicious, and festive… everything your Halloween party needs.
You will have the best party food in town with these spooky fun Halloween party food ideas! Do you have another awesome Halloween recipe that you love? Share it with us at this week’s Merry Monday link party below! I love seeing all of the creative ideas people come up with.
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #221!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Merry Monday #linkparty 221! We want to see your back to school ideas! Come and share & be seen on 10 blogs! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – Recipes featuring chicken, honey, mushrooms, potato, lobster, coffee, or rice. Halloween themed foods, football food, casseroles, crock pot, comfort foods.
- Home –Home- Hallween decor, Fall decor, Fall/Halloween home tours
- Occasions – Back to School, Football, Halloween, Fall
- Crafts & Activities – Crafts – Llama crafts, grandparent day crafts, Halloween crafts, DIY Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving, fall crafts
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.