Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #90
Woo-hoo! It’s time to party again! I hope you’ve had an awesome week. Things around here have been totally crazy with illness sweeping through the house, preparing for all of the parties and events on the calendar, and keeping up with the regular workload. I hope your week was a little less hectic! Let’s see what everyone has been up to (and be sure to visit out new hosts)!
- We have a new host for the party! Sara from Twelve on Main will be joining us as a host for the party!
- If you missed it on last week’s party, Dee from Meatloaf and Melodrama is joining us too!
- Have a budget Valentine Day craft? Share it on the Valentine’s Day Blog Hop
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday
Hi Everyone! I’m Dee, and I blog at Meatloaf and Melodrama. I’m a busy mom to 5 awesome kids, and I love sharing easy, family friendly meals, fun crafts and simple DIY projects for the home.
Hi there! I am Sara from Twelve On Main. I am an avid DIYer obsessed with home decor and equally obsessed with blogging about it. I live in a small town with my family where we have created the home of our dreams. You can often find me repainting a wall or knee deep in a crazy new project. I am lucky enough to have an awesome hubby that puts up with all my crazy antics. I am so excited to join theses other amazing ladies to host Merry Monday! I cannot wait to get to know more of you and see some of your amazing ideas!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Olives-n-Okra l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Crazy Organized l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Meatloaf and Melodrama l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Twelve on Main l Facebook lTwitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Valentine & Mardi Gras Features
- Erlene’s pick : Nutella Raspberry Hearts @Upstate Ramblings (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : Have a Heart Printable @Bloom Designs (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : Valentine’s Sugar Cookie Dough Bark @Totally the Bomb (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : Crepe Paper Flower and Ruffle Letters @Val Event Gal (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Kids Valentine Mason Jar Gift Printable @Pastels and Macarons (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : Lace Valentine Cookies @Rose Bakes (PIN IT)
- Sherry’s pick : Sugar Cookie Bars@About a Mom (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : Gluten Free Raspberry Cupcakes @Ilka’s Blog (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : Rustic Valentine’s Decor DIY Wood Sign @Refresh Living (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : Printable Star Wars Valentines Cards @Everyday Savvy (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Valentine’s Day Music Banner @Our Family World (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : Angel Wings from Cardboard @My So-Called DIY Blog (PIN IT)
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Let's get the #MerryMonday Link Party # 90 started! Click To Tweet
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #90 started! Help support your fellow bloggers and share their posts on your social media using hashtag #MerryMonday and we’ll help share it too!
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.