Is it blowing your mind that it is almost June?! I can’t believe the year is already nearly half-over. With school out, you can start making all kinds of fun summer plans! We love going to the zoo and free events in our area during the unrestricted summer months. Before the summer fun started, last Friday I threw my mom’s bachelorette party which was a ton of fun (and most importantly, she loved). It was great spending so much time making my mom feel special! Saturday found us at a graduation party for a dear friend with amazing food and the musical stylings of little cuties. Although the weekend was incredibly busy (and exhausting) it was another great reminder of the importance of taking time for family and friends. I hope your weekend was equally amazing! Let’s get this party started and show us what you’ve been creating!
Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #106
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday
It’s Instagram Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Host on Instagram. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM & we’ll follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Instagram
- Made In A Day —> Instagram
- The Kolb Corner —> Instagram
- Intelligent Domestications —> Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den —> Instagram
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Instagram
- Olives-n-Okra –> Instagram
- Crazy Organized —> Instagram
- Two Purple Couches —> Instagram
- DIY Adulation —> Instagram
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Instagram
- Twelve on Main —> Instagram
- Sherry’s pick: Baba Ghanoush Hummus @Strength & Sunshine (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick: 5 Reasons We Struggle To Keep Our Creative Spaces Organized @The Keeper of The Memories (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick: DIY Kids Tool Bench @Grillo Designs (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick: 30 Signs You’re A DIY Blogger @Live From Julie’s House (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick: I’m All About That Basement @The Heathered Nest (PIN IT)
- Erlene’s pick: PVS Pipe Verticle Garden @The Kim Six Fix (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick: Fast and Easy Scrappy Fabric Headband @Raegun Ramblings (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick: How To Make A Succulent Wreath @Garden Therapy (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick: Mexican Corn Salsa @Kleinworth and Company (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick: DIY Knockoff Schoolhouse Chalkboard @Domestically Speaking (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick: DIY 2×4 Bench @Sweet Pea (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick: God Bless the USA Free Printable @How To Nest For Less (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #106 started!
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip. Something created by YOU!
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.