Raise your hand if fall outs you in serious soup mode. It’s the perfect way to use up leftovers and add some extra veggies to your diet. That’s why this week is the perfect time to share these delectably easy soup recipes for fall.
Warm up with comforting food and save money by eating at home! Add these delectably easy soup recipes for fall to your next meal plan. Click To Tweet
Cream of Carrot Soup (Simply Stacie)
This creamy soup is loaded with carrot-y goodness and the orange color is perfect for fall.
Creamy Chicken Poblano Soup (Food Fun Family)
So much yes to this delicious soup recipe! I love that is puts the peppers flavor front and center.
Crock Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup (Flour on My Face)
Chicken wild rice soup is already delicious but she made it even better by turning it into a simple crock pot recipe!
Easy Sweet Potato Soup (Organized Island)
Keep it interesting by mixing up flavors. Here is another fun orange soup utilizing a totally different vegetable for your fall meal plan.
Chicken Sausage Kale White Bean Soup (Julie’s Creative Lifestyle)
Delicious and healthy, this soup recipe is perfect to warm up with as the weather turns cool.
Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup (The Simple Parent)
Yay for more crock pot recipes! This time it’s the always popular chicken noodle soup. This is a staple in our house with picky little eaters.
Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup (CincyShopper)
Go for a little richer soup with this super easy crock pot recipe. It’s sure to be a crowd pleaser for the whole family.
Instant Pot Chicken Florentine Soup Recipe (Must Have Mom)
If you have an instant pot, you have to try this awesome soup recipe. It only tastes like you had to spend hours making it.
Sausage and Lentil Soup (The Dedicated House)
This delicious soup is another great healthier option to add to your next meal plan!
Creamy Pumpkin Soup (Clean and Scentsible)
Of course, no fall meal plan is complete without at least one pumpkin dish. This one is a delightful option for you.
Pumpkin Bisque (Pink Fortitude)
In case the soup above isn’t your thing, give this pumpkin bisque a try! Personally, I love the creaminess of bisques and this one looks yummy!
These delectably easy soup recipes for fall are the perfect recipes to add to your next meal plan. Warm up with comforting soups and save money by eating at home! That is definitely great for your budget and your waistline. Score!
Now let’s get this week’s Merry Monday link party started! Share your awesome new ideas below plus check out even more delicious fall soup recipes!
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #225!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Merry Monday #linkparty 225! We want to see your back to school ideas! Come and share & be seen on 10 blogs! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – fall foods, pumpkin recipes, apple recipes, Halloween themed foods (non desserts), football food, and crock pot. October foods featuring – caramel, seafood, pasta, Halloween candy, pork, and pizza.
- Home –Fall decor, Fall home tours, Fall tablescapes
- Occasions – Thanksgiving, Football, Halloween, Fall
- Crafts & Activities – Thanksgiving, fall printabless, Halloween crafts, DIY Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving, fall crafts
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.