As the weather warms up and the flowers begin to bloom, it’s time to start thinking about a refresh for your plants. These awesome DIY planters and vases for your home are the perfect way to update your space.
Affiliate links may be used in this post. Ordering a product through these links may result in a commission. Read the full disclosure here.
Thinking about a refresh for your plants? These awesome DIY planters and vases for your home are the perfect way to update your space. Click To Tweet
Every spring I get that itch. I want to fill my home with flowers and beautify my front garden. I know I’m not the only one. After the dullness of winter, you crave the colors of spring flowers. The blossoming trees, the flitting of birds, and the sprouting flowers make the season a refreshing and inspiring time.
What better way to harness that inspiration than with some crafty new planters and vases?
DIY Tiered Raised Garden Bed (Anika’s DIY Life)
When you want a garden but you’re short on space, this raised garden bed is perfect. It’s so easy to make, even beginner woodworkers can totally do it.
Creating a Raised Patio Garden (Mom Home Guide)
Another space saving option is this raised patio garden idea. She shows you how to use what you have to create it so it’s budget-friendly too!
DIY Metallic Tribal Print Planter (Inside the Fox Den)
Don’t forget about bringing some plants inside. This metallic planter is a beautiful way to grow your favorites.
Repurposed Yogurt Jar Flower Vase (Glitter on a Dime)
Not all flowers stay in planters, of course. This wonderful repurposed vase is a gorgeous way to display your favorite fresh and faux flower arrangements.
How to Re-Purpose Household Items as Planters (The Boondocks Blog)
Find out how to turn everyday items into fun and kitschy planters with this super simple tutorial.
DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter (Dazzle While Frazzled)
Of course, you don’t want to forget about the back deck when planning your spring refresh. This umbrella table planter is the perfect addition to your patio set!
How to Whitewash Pots and Planters (Snazzy Little Things)
Refresh your existing planters with this easy tutorial. If you love the whitewash look, you’ll love learning how to do it yourself.
From Discarded Basket to Farmhouse Planter (Organized and Simplified)
Get that farmhouse look from an old basket with this awesome DIY planter. It’s a fantastic way to breath new life into something old.
DIY Birch Bark Vases (DIY Adulation)
Lastly is another terrific upcycled vase idea. Turn baby food jars into bud vases with this super simple tutorial!
Soak up the warming sunshine and refresh your space this spring with these awesome DIY planters and vases for your home. You’ll have the perfect home for growing and displaying your beautiful plants.
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #247!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Have a Spring craft, DIY project, home tour, or helpful tip/hack? Come share it on the #merrymonday #linkparty Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking to feature in April:
- Recipes – with tomato, garlic feature, grilled cheese, and egg salads. Easter and spring themed foods.
- Home – Spring cleaning and home refresh ideas. Budget friendly home makeovers or DIY projects
- Occasions – Spring & Easter
- Crafts & Activities – Spring & Easter crafts, decor, games, and printables.
Party is open April 14 – April 27
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.