When is the last time you enjoyed sitting down and crafting? In the current book I’m reading (Life at Home in the Twenty-First Century), it points out that moms not only enjoy less leisurely time but also that said time is frequently interrupted. That’s why I’ve rounded up 10 upcycled crafts to make this weekend with little time and money needed.
No more excuses! Fit in leisure time with these 10 upcycled crafts that are easy to make when you're low on time and money! Click To Tweet
I’m the first to admit that I don’t make enough time for myself. The needs of my family always come before my own. It is one aspect of my life that I am always striving to be better at.
Easy crafts like these are a great way to fit in leisure time for recharging your creativity. Since they are made from items you likely have at home, you won’t break the bank either.
Recycled Magazine Art (Sum of Their Stories)
This craft is the perfect way to use up those old magazines you have laying around. Turn them into a bright and colorful work of art.
How To Make A DIY Embroidery Hoop Succulent Planter (Our Crafty Mom)
Want to bring some green into your home? This easy upcycled craft is the perfect way to do it!
Cardboard Sunburst Mirror (Modern on Monticello)
Who knew you could make gorgeous decor with cardboard? Modern on Monticello knew and she’s sharing that knowledge with you in this easy tutorial.
DIY Map Coasters from Terra Cotta Saucers (Resin Crafts)
How cute would these coaster look on your patio table? The perfect home for that glass of iced tea!
How To Make A DIY Journal With Tea Stained Paper (5 Minutes for Mom)
If you have wanted to try journaling start with this adorable journal idea. Give your thoughts a beautiful home that inspires you to write.
Thrift Store DIY Farmhouse Round Shelf (Salvage Sister and Mister)
Turn a thrift store find into an organizational decor piece with this awesome DIY!
DIY Travel Fund Savings Jar (DIY Adulation)
This creative upcycle turns your creative endeavors into a useful piece of decor. Use it to stay on track with your budget and enjoy travel with your family.
How to Upcycle Plastic Bottle into Phone Holder (Parent Club)
Turn that empty lotion bottle into an awesome phone holder with this easy upcycle. This is perfect for reading recipes on your phone while you’re in the kitchen.
DIY Upcycled Jewelry Organizer (Two Purple Couches)
Wrangle all of your jewelry in a colorful way with this upcycled organizer. Keeping your jewelry displayed is a fantastic way to make sure you wear pieces regularly.
Upcycled Embellished T-Shirt Bracelet (Made in a Day)
Have an old t-shirt that is pretty but you don’t wear it anymore? Turn it into a beautiful piece of jewelry with this easy tutorial!
Now you can take time for you guilt-free with these 10 upcycled crafts to make this weekend. Stop putting it off and carve out time for taking care of you. Sometimes it’s okay for the kids to get a little extra TV time while you refresh and replenish.
Now it’s time for this week’s Merry Monday link party! Link up your latest creations then check out what everyone else is sharing. See you down there!
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #203
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 203 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Merry Monday Link Party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #203
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes featuring beef, BBQ, any grill recipes, shrimp, & burgers
- Home – summer decor & home tours
- Occasions – all things graduation (high school, college, pre-school, middle school, & elementary) , Father’s Day, Memorial Day, Summer
- Crafts & Activities – all things Summer
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.