Pie is a Thanksgiving staple. It’s also the perfect dessert to bring to the big family dinner. Pie plates already travel easier than other dishes and the chances of you having leftovers to take home are slim to none. Find the perfect one below with these 10 delicious pie recipes to bring to Thanksgiving!
Raise your hand if you love pie! Your dinner contribution will be a hit this year with one of these 10 delicious pie recipes to bring to Thanksgiving! Click To Tweet
I seriously love pie. Like, give me pie over cake any day. The delicious pies are one of my favorite things about the holidays. Every year for both Christmas and Thanksgiving, my mom makes a spread of 5 different pies: cranberry, apple, pumpkin, cherry, and pecan.
Oh my gosh, are they delicious. I actually cut a piece of each into thirds so that I can have a taste of each of them without totally stuffing myself. (There’s a fun holiday tip for you!)
That’s why I have a soft spot for all of these delicious pie recipes below. Anything that adds to the pie repertoire has to be good in my book.
S’more Pumpkin Cream Pie (Let’s Camp S’more)
How do you make a pumpkin pie even more awesome? Combine it with s’mores of course! This delicious recipe does just that.
Chocolate Pecan Pie (Intelligent Domestications)
Admittedly, I’m biased because I think my mom makes the best pecan pie in the world. However, you know what hers doesn’t have? Chocolate! Sign me up for anything with chocolate added to it. Even better is that this recipe is super easy.
Classic Homemade Pumpkin Pie (Crafting a Family)
Are you a pumpkin pie purest? If so, this classic recipe is the perfect pie for you to bring to Thanksgiving this year.
Apple Crumb Pie (Walking on Sunshine)
If apples are more your thing, this apple pie with definitely please your taste buds this Thanksgiving. The crumb topping is so much better than a traditional crust topping. Yum!
Pear and Honey Pie Recipe (Hello Creative Family)
When you want to serve up something a little unexpected, try this delicious pear pie. I’ve never had a pear pie before so this one is definitely going on my list this year!
Streusel Pumpkin Pie (Cincy Shopper)
Putting a streusel topping on a pumpkin pie is nothing short of genius. This pie will definitely be a new favorite for your family.
Mini Pumpkin Pies with a Fondant Pumpkin Topping (5 Minutes for Mom)
If you want a pie that’s easier to serve, you can’t go wrong with these mini pumpkin pies. Not to mention, how stinkin’ cute are those little fondant pumpkins?
Easy Dutch Apple Pie (Domestically Creative)
Always yes to a Dutch apple pie. Now you can make your own with this easy recipe!
Easy No-Bake Yogurt Fruit Pie (My Pinterventures)
Is baking not your thing? Don’t worry, this easy yogurt pie has you covered. It is also totally easy to customize with your favorite fruit flavors.
Low Calorie Whipped Pumpkin Pie (DIY Adulation)
Love pumpkin pie but trying to make better food choices? Indulge in this low calorie pumpkin pie! It is super simple to make plus you’ll be guaranteed to have at least one healthy(er) dessert option at Thanksgiving.
Your dinner contribution will be a hit this year with one of these 10 delicious pie recipes to bring to Thanksgiving! I’d also love to hear what your favorite pie is in the comments. Share with everyone then check out this week’s Merry Monday link party for more awesome ideas, recipes, and projects.
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #228!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Merry Monday #linkparty 228! We want to see your back to school ideas! Come and share & be seen on 10 blogs! Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – fall foods, pumpkin recipes, apple recipes, Halloween themed foods (non desserts), football food, and crock pot. October foods featuring – caramel, seafood, pasta, Halloween candy, pork, and pizza.
- Home –Fall decor, Fall home tours, Fall tablescapes
- Occasions – Thanksgiving, Football, Halloween, Fall
- Crafts & Activities – Thanksgiving, fall printabless, Halloween crafts, DIY Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving, fall crafts
I’m a nerdy, crafty mom of three adorable little kids. I love writing and creating, but in my non-existent free time I also love karaoke, taking my kids to the zoo, and reading. I got my degree in Science (no idea how that happened) but I took every English class I could get my hands on because, yeah, I’m that girl.