Whew! This weekend was chaotic preparing for my beautiful daughter’s fourth birthday party but it was a rousing success. If you read my December goals you will be happy to know that my living room is done!! That was a key component to getting ready for the party outside of food. It feels so nice having that off of my plate. What is a goal that you reached last week? Small or big, I’d love to hear about the goals you are crushing! Next, it’s time to link up your new projects, recipes, and ideas with us at the Merry Monday Link Party #133! Can’t wait to see what everyone has been creating!
Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #133
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday Link Party
It’s Pinterest Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your us on Pinterest.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- The Organized Dream –> Pinterest
- Crazy Organized —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Coconut Fudge with Macadamia Nuts via Delightful E Made (PIN IT)
Host Feature Picks
Katies’s pick : Bud Vase Candle Holder Centerpiece and Christmas Tablescape | Bless’er House (PIN IT)
Marie’s pick : How to Make Character Stocking Holders in Five Minutes | Rain on a Tin Roof (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Party Rules – Please read!
Merry Monday Link Party #133
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip! All others will be deleted.