Welcome to Merry Monday Christmas Break! This week we’re wishing you the merriest of Christmases! I hope that your day has been filled to the brim with joy and love. We will see you back here in the new year!
Merry Christmas! We’re taking a Christmas break, but wanted to thank all of you for your continued support of the Merry Monday Link Party. We’ll be back on January 1, 2017!
Meet the hosts of the Merry Monday Link Party
Special Merry Monday Christmas Host Picks
- Erlene’s pick : FREE Printable 2017 Calendar | Clean & Scentsible (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : DIY Vintage Wooden Sled | Twelve on Main (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : Fabric Reindeer Head Wall Art | Lolly Jane (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : DIY Flannel Scarf #LAYERONLOVE | Curly Crafty Mom (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Candy Cane Layer Cake | Annie’s Noms (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : Printable Wine Bottle Gift Tags | The Kolb Corner (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Marinated Olives For Your Cheese Board #GETWELLMICHELLE | Take Two Tapas (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : How to Store Gift Wrap Supplies | Hawthorne and Main (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : Pineapple Ginger Mimosa | My Suburban Kitchen (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : Mason Jar Christmas Tree Ornaments | Curly Crafty Mom (PIN IT)
- Katie’s pick : Spicy Cranberry Meatballs | Almost Supermom (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : DIY Holiday Placemats | Meaningful Spaces (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
See you next year! New party on January 1, 2017!